Saanich Neighbourhood Place
Our Impact Why We Exist
- Our goal is to promote and support the well-being of families and individuals
- We foster a non-judgmental centre to support positive social interaction
- We recognize the diverse nature and needs of our community and encourage all to participate
- We refer to and work in cooperation with other agencies to support families and individuals
- We believe that everyone deserves a safe, respectful, and supportive atmosphere in which to develop and grow
- We believe that everyone has the right to access services, programs, and resources within their own community. We respect the skills, reserves, and knowledge that each individual brings to their community.
Our Story What We Do
Established in 1993, Saanich Neighbourhood Place is a non-judgmental center that supports the well-being of families and individuals while recognizing the diverse nature and needs of our community.
Our Programs How We Do It
Saanich Neighbourhood Place offers a variety of programming for families, children and youth. Our goal is to create a community and offer programs in which families can connect and nurture. Please contact us for more information or to register.
What You Can Do
Many of the programs at Saanich Neighbourhood Place benefit from the participation of volunteers. Volunteers help out in our kitchen, with our Family Dinner, in our playroom, and in various other ways throughout the seasons. If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering, please email Corinne.