Pacific Centre Family Services Association
Our Impact Why We Exist
By encouraging healthy patterns of living, Pacific Centre Family Services enhances and promotes the quality and dignity of lives of individuals and families within our diverse community.
Our Story What We Do
PCFSA has been serving the CRD and particularly West Shore communities for 45 years. Originally founded in 1968 we have always delivered family based community support services.
Our Programs How We Do It
Pacific Centre Family Services Association is dedicated to maintaining outstanding services for the people we work with through education, counselling and creative programming. We have locations in Colwood, Langford and Sooke, British Columbia, Canada and feature the following programs:
- Alcohol and Other Drug Program (Counselling and Referrals for Adults)
- Community Outreach Prevention and Education (Support for Youth 5-18)
- Youthtalk (email counselling for youth)
- Affordable and Fee for Service Counselling
- Safer Families (group and individual counselling addressing family violence)
- REACH young parents' daycare
- Youth Services (Parent/Teen Counselling and Mediation)
- Stopping the Violence (Counselling for Women Dealing with Abuse)
- Youth and Child Counselling and Expressive Therapy Program (SAIP)
What You Can Do
Contributions to this program will enable us to: pay for counselling time of a professional youth counsellor responding to emails and increase response time to emails from youth, develop the technical needs supporting the email counselling, increase publicity of this free service in youth settings.